Friday, October 12, 2012

NO SENSE MAKES SENSE

Give me alcohol extremeties
Instead of proofless christianity

First thought that came to mind when I think of this End of War "hokus pokus" as I call it.  Where am I going with this. Who knows.  Ive just been laughing all the way at all these cats who say the worlds gonna end!  Mayans said so.  Hell some chistian extremists not to long ago was saying it was all ending because he figured out a mathematical equation in the bible,  after it didnt end He replied "Guess I was off....by the square root of crazy" ya fucking Kuck (spelling).  everyday you heard on the news about his foloowers selling their homes, quitting jobs, etc.  FUCK THAT.  On that note,  what if the Bible is just what is persay,  stories to try and live our each and everyday.  Good values and morales, etc. nothing more nothing less.  Hell personally I think ALL regligion, once your past the money giving part, teach the same "good/christian" values.  Its just the Extremist fucks who probably was smoking on some doobers, had a vision (bad trip) and had their own interpretation.  It still makes me sick that good majority of Americans have a hate towards Muslims/ and Arab Americans as a whole all because one group of people (we call terrorist) got a tube of toothpaste in their butts and flew off their rocker.  I mean seriously, a small group went nuts, some trgic events happened, now we all hate Muslims, 711s, Dunkin Donuts, etc.  Now Americans will say "  Well they hate us"  WAKE THE FUCK UP, the world hates us.  What have you as person done to make our country better other than collecting welfare, to good for a job making $10 an hr, and watching Jersey shore and Honey fucking BOO BOO CHILD!  I could go on and on, but lets move on shall we.

Mr. President you make a deal out of ol Dubbya when he was president how he continued to read red fish blue fish to kids when terrorist attacks happened, yet when you have intel to possibly save an american embassador in Libyas life, yet do nothing about it,  Good DAy Sir!  YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE MY VOTE!

Good Ol Mit, you just wanna make your cronies richer.   THAT IS ALL!  NOT GETTING MY VOTE!

In othe rnews I WILL be running for Mayor of Philadelphia after Im back from my deployement. My biggest reason is to take MY...OUR city back.  I represent the real working man.  I DONT CARE IF YA GRANDPAPPY WORKED THE MINES, IF YA DADDY WAS A MACHINIST.  WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO???  iI AM THE WORKING MAN.  IVE BAGGED GROCERIES, IVE CUT DELI MEAT.  IVE ROOFED.  IVE DONE BRICKWORK.  I SERVE MY COUNTRY.  THATS WHAT THE FUCK I HAVE DONE!  SICK AND TIRED OF ALL YOU PIGS  TELLING ME YOU REP THE COMMON PEOPLE.  BULLSHIT.  IM THE HUNGRY, BROKE, AND ANGRY.  ITS TIME WE HAVE A REAL MAN OF THE PEOPLE, AND THATS A STONE COLD FACT JACK.

      TILL NEXT TIME,
                  CIAO, C.O.


 

1 comment:

  1. What's wrong with Honey Boo Boo????? That's my show man! Please don't throw your vote...in theory it sounds good but in practice it means Romney could take PA....

    ReplyDelete